We are seeking expressions of interest from dedicated and caring Enrolled Nurses to join the team at Doutta Galla
About Doutta Galla:
Doutta Galla Aged Services is a not for profit aged care organisation with almost thirty years’ experience caring for people from a diverse range of backgrounds. We have eight aged care homes across Victoria located predominantly in the western suburbs. At Doutta Galla we are proud of the diversity of our residents and staff. Everyone is welcome - all cultures, nationalities, faiths and language groups.
What we are seeking:
- A passion for and experience in providing clinical care, preferably in Aged Care
- A positive attitude and dedication to resident care and support
- Current Australia Professional Health Regulatory Authority (AHPRA registration)
- Practical understanding of ACFI
- Understanding of the New Aged Care Standards and a willingness to embrace and champion them, ensuring resident dignity and choice is central to all that they do
Working with Doutta Galla is not just about having a job to go to. Working with us is about having a job that is meaningful and rewarding â one that gives back to our communities â one that lets you know that the work you do is truly important and valued.
By joining Doutta Galla you will have the benefits of both professional development and attractive, not-for-profit salary packaging.
If you wish to express your interest in joining the team at Doutta Galla as an Enrolled Nurse, please click 'Apply' and submit a covering letter and resume letting us know about your skills, experience and qualifications.
Doutta Galla prides itself on cultural diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer; all applicants will be considered for employment. Applicants must have the right to work in Australia and eligible to work in Aged Care under the Aged Care Act 1997 (Cth).
*Please note that if you are selected for employment with Doutta Galla Aged Services, you must be able to provide evidence of a COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencement.