Are you someone who is passionate about providing quality food? We are offering a great opportunity for an experienced Chef to cook for our residents on a Monday to Friday full time basis.
You will enjoy a friendly environment centered around communication and team work with staff to support you and a group of residents to love your food.
You will be committed to providing high quality, nutritious and appropriate meal services to all residents, with responsibility for maintaining excellence in food service standards, compliance with all relevant regulations and accreditation standards and ensuring a high level of satisfaction to our delightful residents.
This role is based out of our Harmony Village Aged Care facility located in Shepparton, and will report directly to our long standing and experienced Facility Manager.
In addition to a competitive salary this position will also attract not-for-profit tax advantages/salary packaging benefits.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Appropriate Chef Qualifications or Trade Cook certificate or equivalent
- Current Food Handling/Food Safety Certificate
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Food Safety regulations, guidelines, standards and relevant legislation
- Relevant experience in menu and food preparation
- Experience in a supervisory role or similar
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently within specific guidelines
- Commitment to the provision of high quality, nutritious and appetizing food and beverages, demonstrating a strong sense of pride and accomplishment in service delivery
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to motivate and engage staff
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia and be eligible to work in Aged Care under the Aged Care Act 1997 (Cth).
Doutta Galla is a equal opportunity employer, we encourage your application.
For a full position description and/or confidential discussion, please contact Sandy Paily during business hours on (03) 9680 3300.