ARE YOU A STAY AT HOME MUM OR DAD OR SEMI-RETIRED LOOKING FOR FLEXIBLE PART TIME WORK?
We are seeking motivated, caring, honest and reliable staff interested in working with the elderly in our community.
Doutta Galla West is a not for profit community based service that provides assistance to the elderly in our communities in the way of:
- Intensive cleaning (bathrooms, kitchens, bedrooms, dusting, skirting boards etc)
- Mopping and vacuuming floors
- Changing linen
- Sorting cupboards
- Online shopping
- Washing, ironing, folding personal clothes
- Intensive ‘spring cleaning’ services
- Build an ongoing client base closer to your home, must be able to travel to other (close by) suburbs, if required
- Able to work school holidays
Hours of work can be tailored to suit you! Most services run during school hours (10:00 am to 3:00 pm) in blocks of 1, 2 or 4 hours – you can earn money whilst your children are in school!
The positions are casual, however may lead to permanent employment in the future, with work opportunities available in the Brimbank, Moonee Valley, Melbourne, Wyndham, Melton, Hobsons Bay Shires, Maribyrnong and City of Melbourne.
Applicants must be able to travel from their home to clients in their preferred area.
If you would like to join a team that has passion for its employees, believes in the development of strong relationships with our clients, and has strong community values, then join our team and make a difference today!
Click the link to apply.
Doutta Galla is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.