- HR generalist role partnering with Business Managers
- Work in an industry that makes a difference to people's lives
- Permanent, full-time, immediate start, parking available
To be successful in this role, you will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and working as part of a small collaborative HR team. You will have proven experience delivering quality Human Resources outcomes and advice across multiple homes and/or business units. You will be a strong communicator with the ability to juggle competing priorities. Contributing to a purpose-based organisation is important to you as is striving to make improvement to HR systems and services. Ideally you have prior experience in Health, Aged Care or other 24/7 operations.
You will contribute by partnering with Managers to:
- Provide a high level of professional advice and support relating to the employee lifecycle
- Recruit new employees using an online recruitment software tool
- Enhance employee conduct and performance in the workplace
- Solve employee-related issues around pay & leave entitlements, classifications, and other issues by interpreting employment contracts, the relevant EBA and/or Awards
- Improve workplace relationships between employees, and conduct employee relations investigations
- Produce and analyse HR metrics data
Why work for us?
Doutta Galla Aged Services is a not for profit aged care organisation with almost thirty years’ experience caring for people from a diverse range of backgrounds. At Doutta Galla we are proud of the diversity of our residents and staff - everyone is welcome.
By joining Doutta Galla you will be able to give back to the community with the benefits of both professional development and attractive, not-for-profit salary packaging. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work in a role you can be proud of.
To apply: For a position description and to apply for this opportunity, please visit Doutta Galla Aged Services website dgas.org.au
Applications close: 1st October 2021
Agency referrals will not be considered at this time.
Doutta Galla prides itself on cultural diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer; all applicants will be considered for employment. Applicants must have the right to work in Australia and be eligible to work in Aged Care under the Aged Care Act 1997 (Cth).
Please note that if you are selected for employment with Doutta Galla Aged Services, you must be able to provide evidence of a COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencement.