We are seeking expressions of interest from passionate and caring Personal Care Assistants who are medication qualified to join the team at Doutta Galla.
About Doutta Galla:
Doutta Galla Aged Services is a not-for-profit aged care organisation with almost thirty years’ experience caring for people from a diverse range of backgrounds. We have eight aged care homes across Victoria located predominantly in the western suburbs of Melbourne. At Doutta Galla we are proud of the diversity of our residents and staff. Everyone is welcome - all cultures, nationalities, faiths, and language groups.
What we are seeking:
- A passion for providing quality, relationship-based individual care
- An uncompromising standard of care delivered with compassion, dignity, and respect
- A Certificate III in Individual Support (Aged Care)
- An interest in working both PCA and PCA Medication-Assistance shifts
- Certificate HLTHPS006 Assist Clients with Medication
- A willingness to embrace and champion the Aged Care Quality Standards
Working with Doutta Galla is not just about having a job to go to. Working with us is about having a job that is meaningful and rewarding â one that gives back to our communities â one that lets you know that the work you do is truly important and valued.
By joining Doutta Galla you will have the benefits of both professional development and attractive, not-for-profit salary packaging.
If you wish to express your interest in joining the team at Doutta Galla as a Personal Care Assistant, please click 'Apply' and submit a covering letter and resume letting us know about your skills, experience, and qualifications.
Doutta Galla prides itself on cultural diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer; all applicants will be considered for employment. Applicants must have the right to work in Australia and be eligible to work in Aged Care under the Aged Care Act 1997 (Cth).